Shop Behind The Wall
small shop behind the big wall
You will find our shop right at the gas station next to the checkpoint in Bethlehem.
Moody and Ursula opened in May 2017 - it's a German-Palestinian cooperation.
Welcome to our page and to our shop
More About us:
- T-shirts with Banksy designs
- Kufiyas made in Palestine
- Purses, bags and wallets with embroideries made in Palestine
- Glass and ceramics made in Hebron
- Posters, canvas, magnets, postcards and cups with Banksy desgins
- Soaps handmade in Nablus
- Earrings made in Palestine
- Half and full day tours through Bethlehem: Banksy-graffiti, Aida Refugee Camp, the Wall
- Day tours in Palestine e.g. to Nablus, Jericho, the Dead Sea or Ramallah
- Products from Palestine to support and strengthen the economy
- Cooperation with projects and NGOs from Palestine, who work for peace in Israel and Palestine
- Cooperation with local artists, especially in creating graffiti on the Wall
- Meeting point for communication and meeting new people
- Selling of products with pictures of the graffiti artist Banksy
- Meeting artists and making your own graffiti on the Wall
- Banksy- Tour through Bethlehem
- Aida- Refugee- camp
- Town walk including Church of the Nativity and old City
Further details about all trips you will find on the next page: Tours
- Dead Sea Trip
- Jericho and the desert
- and many other places
Visitors and interested people are always welcome and will be welcomed by an Arabic coffee in Palestine fashion.
Find us on Facebook
For questions and enquiries:
We are happy about volunteers who want to support and shape the shop in this exciting environment. Please contact us for further details. You are welcome!